Have you ever have eaten an owl for lunch? Learn how to make a raw owl salad recipe.
This just sounds crazy. Don’t worry owls are so cute to eat them, but what about a Owl shape Salad for your kids? I love this idea. My grandmother used to say that we can not play with food but we can actually can have lots of fun making stylish dishes with animals shapes like my owl salad recipe. It’s really easy to make and it is a great dish. Eating well shouldn’t be just a new year resolution, eating well it is just a life style. who said that eating salad has to be boring?
Owl Salad Recipe
1. The salad:
- -Romaine Hearts
- -Cherry Tomatoes
- -Mini Yellow Peppers
- -Sun flower seeds
- Cut the romaine hearts in small pieces..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half
- Cut the mini peppers in little pieces
- Cook the chickpeas and cut them in pieces
- Peal and cut the orange
- Mix everything together
- Add some sun flower seeds
2. Owl Style Salad :
- 1 orange
- 2 Raisins
- Any salad – My salad recipe below.
- 2 cooked snow beans
1. Cut 2 round pieces from the orange for the eyes.
2. Peel the orange and save the skin. Cut the orange in little pieces for the salad.
3. Cook the snow beans for 5 minutes
4. Prepare the salad.
Styling the Plate:
1. Place the 2 round pieces of orange.
2. Place the salad
3. Using kitchen scissors cut the orange skin to create 2 triangles for the head and the 2 paws.
4. Use a cherry tomato or a carrot to create the owl beak.
5. Place 2 snow beans as wings
6. Use 2 raisins for the eyes
For the Dressing
- Olive Oil
- Orange Juice
- White Vinegar.
… more edible fruit and vegetable owl shaped food.