Card making is one of my passions, I have been making cards since I was a child. I remember making cards for my friends in their birthdays and specially Christmas cards for my family as well. I believe card making shouldn’t be a fancy craft or expensive craft, you can create amazing cards with anything that you may have on hand and you don’t need expensive or really complicated supplies to get good results. I don’t but many card making supplies, I just use card stock, glue and scissors.. I know there are many great tools out there for card making but I like to enjoy the basics and just have fun …. Today you will learn How to Create a Banner Birthday Card
How to Create a Banner Birthday Card
♥ S U P P L I E S ♥
- Cardstock : 8 x 8 textured cardstock
- Red and White Twine: http://goo.gl/Dw4xu
- 2.5 scalloped circles: http://goo.gl/ZPLbLK
- 2.0 circle puncher – Generic
- Liquid glue
- Dry glue stick
Instructions How to Create a Banner Birthday Card
1. Fold a 8×8 inches cardstock in half
2. Cut a 8 x 1.5 inches piece in other color
3. Glue it to the base
4. Cut a 8 x 1 inch piece of designer paper.
5. Glue it to the base
6.. Use a 2.5 inches scalloped circle and a 2.0 inches circle. You can use a puncher to do this or cut them by hand.
7.Make a stripe using liquid glue and attach some twine on top
8. Cut some little triangle flags in different colors of cardstock.
9. Write your message on top or the circle or use a sticker.
10. Add a 7 x 3 inches white paper inside to write your message.
That was fun and easy! I love these colorful cards. Looking for more cards and DIY projects? I believe you don’t need fancy and expensive tools to make beautiful and creative cards. I also found many other fun bunting projects very easy to make!
More Banner Birthday Cards Inspiration!
What do you enjoy the most when you craft?
I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!