Ready for a very very easy to make and delicious Cupcake ?? Let’s get some fun in the kitchen! Follow the BASIC DIY Cupcake Recipe. They will take 25 minutes to make and with these ingredients, you can make 12 delicious Vanilla Cupcakes.
For these Cupcakes, you would need:
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla EXTRACT
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepared frosting 2/3 Cup of Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix butter and sugar, then place all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and beat together until the mixture is smooth.
3. Line cupcake pan.
4. Half fill each muffin paper with batter.
5. Bake 18 to 20 minutes. 6. Enjoy !!!