Here is a very simple step by step Thanks card. I love Making Cards and I will be sharing HOW-TO tutorials for you to get inspired on making your own cards and creations.
Let’s get started!! The inspiration for this card was the background paper that I used for it. It is so festive and sweet hot pink, purple and white flowers.
1. Fold the paper in half and cut the corners, this will be the base of your card
2. Cut a (4.8 x 3.8 inches) paper for the card background, round the corners and glue it to the base of the card.
3. Place and glue the hot pink bracket card on top of the big white one. I used a cord to keep them in place, the cord will be removed.
4. Using foam squares place the bracket cards on top of your card. Make sure to center them.
5. Decorate the card with any sentiment, I used a small die cut word that says “Thanks” and I added a small yellow heart to pop the hot pink color. Enjoy!!
Greeting Card Sketch
* White Texture cardstock (8.4 x 5.2 inches )
* Designed paper – I used a scrap of purple flower paper (4.8 x 3.8 inches)
*Round corner punch
*Glue / double side tape
*Glue foam squares
Send the card to a loved one or add it to your card stash for later use. Enjoy & share your creations. Please leave a comment with a link to your card or share your creations in my Facebook page I would love to hear from you !!!
Happy Making , MariaPalito